The Wimmer Group are buyer specialists who focus on helping people successfully find and buy the homes they’ve always wanted. One benefit of using our services is that we hear about listings right when they come on the market – in fact, sometimes even before they’re on the market. And that’s just the first step. When you allow us to work for you we will:
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability
- Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals so you can make the best possible mortgage decision
- Save you time by regularly searching the market for affordable homes that meets your criteria
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. We can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice
- Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and take care of all the documentation details
- Keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
In short, We’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service. So when you decide to buy a home, or if you hear that any of your family and friends are looking to buy, be sure to take advantage of the knowledge, experience and professionalism of an agent with the Wimmer Group.